Tuesday - Friday
10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
1833 W. 13th St. N.
We have a Massage for That!
The Benefits of Massage
- Release chronic muscular tension and pain
- Improve circulation
- Increase joint flexibility
- Reduce mental,physical fatigue and stress
- Promotes healing of injured muscles
- Improve posture
- Assist reducing blood pressure
- Known to promote better sleep, improve concentration, reduce anxiety and create an overall sense of well-being
Did You Know?
Getting a regularly scheduled massage can:
- Reducing stress
- Reducing headache pain
- Reducing muscle aches and pains
- Reduce joint problems
And much more!
We were glad to see you at the Women’s Fair! Please call 263-1107 to schedule a massage to see how we can help be a part of your healthy lifestyle.
Contact us today! 316-263-1107 or by email: email@example.com
Have you ever heard this saying, or have you said this before to your kids, “sit up straight”. Well you know Mama was right. Posture issues are a leading cause of fatigue in the workplace and at school. Bad posture can lead to chronic pain and structural issues over time due to muscles being lengthened or shortened because of poor body mechanics. We can help with posture issues with our ergonomic evaluations and therapeutic massage. Call us for more information-263-1107.